WID bloggers publish content, share information and influence the Digital market and provide thought leadership for Women in the Digital industry, so if you have something to say then we want to hear about it!
By becoming a WID Blogger you’ll get free exposure, raise your reputation and profile and be connecting with thousands of women in Digital both nationally and internationally.
If you are passionate about Digital, Careers and Women in the workplace, then WID’s blog is great outlet to share your voice and your enthusiasm. By sharing your thoughts, insights and guidance you are supporting women in Digital to excel in their personal and professional ambitions.
Interested in becoming a WID Blogger? Here are our requirements:
As a WID Blog Contributor you commit to the following:
1. You must provide one original blog post per month, at a length of 250 – 450 words
2. Blogs must be written in English with accurate spelling and grammar
3. You must agree to your business profile, photo, website and contact details appearing alongside each of your blogs as they are published.
4. Your blog must stick to the agreed blog topics (these will be discussed when you apply!)
Suitable Blogging Topics:
- App Development
- Work Productivity
- SEO / SEM
- Business Finance and Lending
- Business Sponsorship
- Intellectual Property
- Flexibility at Work
- HR and workplace diversity
- Current Affairs
- Career Management
- Web design
- Video and Business
- Email Marketing
If this sounds like you then email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this opportunity further!