Networking; you would be hard pressed to find someone that loves “networking”. The truth is, most of us have a love/hate relationship with it. But with relationships being our most important career asset – how can we build an incredible network without networking?
Join us as we hear from Brisbane’s Nike Air Force-wearing golden boy, Marc Orchard as we discuss building great relationships, becoming the go-to person in your space and how to build a personal brand that people can trust.
This webinar will focus on:
- How to build relationships (even when you aren’t extremely extroverted)
- What type of humans you need in your life (there’s a chart involved)
- Why mapping out your dream network is important and how to do it
- Why you shouldn’t try to ‘work the room’
- How to pitch yourself
- How to develop a first impression that aligns to your personal brand
Cost & Inclusions
The webinar is priced at a very affordable $9 for guests.
FREE for individual members (all members will be registered automatically, if you have not received a Zoom link 48hrs before the event’s scheduled date, please email our Community Manager; email@example.com).
Want FREE access to our fortnightly webinars? Become a WID member: womenindigital.org/membership
Who is this event for?
The Women in Digital community is made up of leaders, digital specialists, HR managers, software engineers, marketers and so many more – what we all have in common is the passion to continue to connect, educate and empower ourselves and others. So this webinar is for:
- Business owners, entrepreneurs and solopreneurs
- Developers and Programmers
- Digital Marketers
- Community Specialists
- Anyone who wants to learn about building an incredible network and advancing in their career (while being a good person in the process).
Marc is definitely someone that needs no introductions but here you go….
Marc Orchard is the Director of Startups with BDO in Brisbane. He is passionate about helping world class entrepreneurs creating the exceptional companies of tomorrow. Marc’s goal is to create the professional service firm that startups always wished they had, and position BDO as the #1 professional service firm for startups and scaleups in Australia.
Before joining BDO, Marc had an impressive list of roles spanning across 8 years which included Brisbane City Manager of Fishburners, and CEO of his own Financial Planning firm VEVA Wealth Management.
Have a question?
Email our Community Manager, Carly – firstname.lastname@example.org