The consumer journey to make a purchase is constantly evolving, with new channels for customer interaction being created everyday. There used to be a time when buying only happened in the brick-and-mortar stores or on our personal computers. That type of buying still happens today however these days people tend to use many different channels, devices and on and offline engagements in a single buying cycle.
Our next Women in Digital event will include:
• Nathan Bush – Group Digital Manager at Super Retail Group
• Kelly Newbery – Marketing Manager at Neto
• Jase Clamp – Product Manager at Temando
• Emma Carter – Brand Experience Designer at Thoughtworks
• Moderated by Cassie Matcham – Digital Strategist at Console Group
Our panel will cover the challenges of Omnichannel marketing, tips for integrating the customer experience and how Digital Marketers can more effectively demonstrate the ROI of their work across multiple channels and more:
Doors will open at 530pm for a 6pm kick off. Pizza and wine will be included in your ticket purchase.
A big thank you to SMS Management & Technology for sponsoring this event!