Interested in partnering with us?
We love to partner with value-aligned companies that share our mission to harness the power of technology to create a better future for all. We are grateful to have partnered with some of Australia’s leading organisations to bring this event to life.
There are many benefits to sponsoring the Women in Digital Awards.
- Brand recognition – By being a part of the Women in Digital Awards, you’ll expose your business to thousands of value-aligned eyeballs across the online promotion, awards portal and in-person event.
- Employer branding – This event will help to attract and retain the best talent by publicly demonstrating a commitment to diversity and inclusion.
- Media exposure – Your company name will be included in all official Women in Digital media statements for major sponsors and award category-specific mentions for category sponsors.
- Community contribution – More organisations are realising the importance of community contribution. By partnering with Women in Digital, you are supporting women in their careers and helping them reach their professional potential.
- Support diversity in digital – By supporting Women in Digital and our awards program, you are helping to shine a light on technology and digital career pathways for younger girls and women.
- Social media exposure – Direct social media promotion of your organisation and promotion of your organisation in posts associated with your category/contribution will expose your brand to a new, value-aligned audience.
- Award presentation – Our category sponsors will present their award on the night to the winner, and will be actively involved in the judging process beforehand.
- Access to distinguished guests – A chance to put your face and brand in front of an impressive guest list. Every year our guest list includes distinguished guests from industry corporate enterprises, international heavy-weights, government dignitaries, ministers and officials.
Interested in partnering with Women in Digital? Contact us for our 2022 WID Awards prospectus and to discuss opportunities to partner.